Candle Care Kit Gold
Candle Care Kit Gold
Candle Care Kit is the perfect way to ensure your customer's candles have the most efficient, even, and long-lasting burn life. They also make a perfect gift for the candle connoisseur in your customer's life, to display nicely near candles, and are always in easy reach when each item is needed to use and care for their candles.
- 1 x Wick Trimmer
- 1 x Candle Snuffer
- 1 x Lighter
- 1 x Tray
- 1 x Cloth Bag
The Wick Trimmer, perhaps the most important tool in a candle owner's arsenal, ensures your candle has the most even and long-lasting burn life. This applies to both cotton and wood wick candles. Three reasons to use wick trimmers:
- The base plates of the wick trimmer efficiently cut away a wick's "mushroom head", the frayed burnt tip, which happens during and after burning. Otherwise, if a mushroom head is not removed, it can create an uneven, large flame with a large amount of flickering and wax spitting. This means the cotton or wood wick candle also burns faster than it should, resulting in a shorter burn life.
- The base cutting plates also help prevent the charcoal of the burnt wick from temporarily staining your hands, the candle surface, and surroundings.
- The long, thin handles of the wick trimmer allow you to get down into a candle vessel to easily trim the wick carefully.
- Wood wick candles can get knots in the wood invisible to the naked eye which can sometimes cause issues when attempting to re-light. Wick Trimmers help to trim away the frayed burnt sections and get past the knot in the wood, making it easy to re-light the wood wick.
How to use the Wick Trimmers: After the important first burn, once the wax has hardened and solidified again, a wick should then always be trimmed to about 2-5mm before re-lighting to remove the mushroom head. Discard the burnt wick tip, along with any other debris that may have fallen into the wax—these can present a fire hazard if they reignite.
The Candle Snuffer is one of the best ways to put a candle flame out. This metal candle snuffer can provide a cleaner, more efficient alternative and they have been used for centuries to extinguish fire lights with minimal smoke. Four reasons to use a candle snuffer:
- When you blow out a candle, it releases a plume of thick, dark smoke. This smoke can deposit soot on your skin or clothes or cause them to smell.
- Asthmatics could be affected by the smoke released when a candle is blown out.
- Blowing a candle out with too much force can potentially send droplets of wax spraying, resulting in a waxy mess or even minor burns.
- Over the long term, blowing out your candles can lead to unsightly black buildup on the wax or around the inside of the container. Snuffers make useful tools to have on hand if you want to keep your candles looking clean and new for as long as possible
How to use the Candle Snuffer: Place the bell/cylinder of the Snuffer over the wick. The cylinder is the small metal cup at the end of the long handle. When you lower the cylinder over the flame, it deprives it of oxygen, stifling it gradually. Unlike blowing out the candle, this won’t create as much smoke or soot. Keep your hand a safe distance away from the flame to prevent accidents.
The Lighter is for easy and quick lighting rather than going searching for a tiny lighter in the unorganized kitchen drawer where anything is impossible to find. Three reasons to use this lighter:
- It has a long, thin, and ergonomic handle to easily get down into the candle as it gets lower in later burns - this is next to impossible with cigarette lighters with many candle vessels.
- It has a quick-release switch.
- It is in easy reach to quickly light a candle rather than searching endlessly for the kitchen one in the miscellaneous drawer.
How to use the Lighter: With the lighter in one hand and the candle in the other, tilt the candle at a 45-degree angle, insert the lighter so the tip is almost touching the wick. Using your thumb, push the lever forward and hold a flame to the wick for a few seconds, until the wick ignites. Remove lighter and tilt candles back to vertical and place on a flat, stable surface out of reach of children and pets. Place lighter back on the tray with the other tools, also out of reach of children and pets. Enjoy your candle!
The Tray is the pièce de résistance to display the candle care tools neatly and in an aesthetically pleasing way near your candles for easy and efficient use.
The Cloth Bag is the perfect way to store, transport, or gift the Candle Care Kit to your customer's loved ones.
Wick Trimmer: L 18cm x W 5.8cm x H 3cm
Candle Snuffer: L 16.8cm x W 2.4cm x H 3.7cm (Handle Length 15cm)
Lighter: L 17.7cm x W 1.5cm x H 1.1cm
Tray: L 23cm x W 9.5cm x H 1.1cm