Barber Shop - Reclaimed Beer Bottle Diffuser
A clean masculine scent, with bold woody notes of vetiver, cedarwood, and fir needle combined with fresh bergamot, lemon peel, and musk. The scent will relax you like you were sitting in the barbershop chair, getting a shave and a haircut!
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of Sydney's Inner West and the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia.
- Approx. 6 months diffusing time (depending on surrounding conditions).
- Hand-poured in small batches with premium-quality reed diffuser oil and premium-grade fragrance oils in Bowral in the Southern Highlands, Australia.
- Hand-pressed bottle caps
- Easy to recycle the bottle at the end of its life - give it a quick wash with some hot water and detergent and place bottle in your recycling bin, reeds go into the normal bin.
- Reed Diffusers are the perfect way to freshen up a living area without the need for a naked flame of a candle. The natural fiber reeds continuously release the premium fragrance oils throughout your living space. Simply turn the reeds over when you notice a decline in the fragrance throw to recharge and release a new wave of scent!