Fragrance Oils 10ml ( 1-100 )
High-grade - Suitable for various applications
Suitable Uses but not limited to:
1x Bottle of Fragrant Oil - Filled with your chosen fragrance oil concentrate
Vegetable, Paraffin, Coconut Waxes
Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels
Potpourri & Incense
They are many other uses for fragrance oils, such as oil burners, aroma/electric diffusers, room sprays etc. You can even add a few drops to your bath or washing.
Usage Suggestions Only:
We recommend using the below quantities when making products. Please note that you should perform your own testing to achieve desired results.
Vegetable Waxes & Paraffin Wax: 10%
Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels: 5%
Potpourri & Incense: 10%
Diffuser Base: 20%-25%
Phthalate-Free Fragrance: Yes
Phthalates can be harmful or toxic, our fragrance oils contain no Phthalates.
Flash Point of Fragrance: 86ᵒC
The flashpoint is the temperature at which a fragrance can combust if exposed to open flame or spark.
Vanilla Content in Fragrance: Yes
In the event that a fragrance has a vanilla content, it may tend to discolor the wax, soap or bath and body products.
- While they may sound delicious, fragrance oils are not to be consumed or used in food production.
- Do not use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Keep fragrance oils out of reach of children and pets.
- We are not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, the fragrance may not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product.
- We suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances.